Author Topic: Any of you ANTI TRILLIANT people- get over here, and get your BUTT KICKED  (Read 12749 times)

Offline Mikla

Wow, David, that was fast!  Thanks for satisfying my diamond pic craving, for the moment anyway!   >:D

Did this one just walk in your door?   8)

Mikla
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 04:26:00 PM by Mikla »
Diamonds make me jump for joy! :bliss:

My Gallery Images

Offline WM

• CDI Member
I love them as earrings. I don't have a pair but a bowed pair would tickle my fancy.

Offline Trinkette

Alright, I think this is a set-up.  Mikla, come clean, you MUST be in cahoots!

Golly gee whiz... just LOOK at that sparkler!  Positively blinding!  8) Now, where did I put my shades? 8)

Offline Mikla

I wish I was in cahoots.  Then I might have an iota of a chance to pick this sweet stone up.

There's too many goodies on DBL's site.  I have been trying to pick something new for weeks now.  Every time I think I have "decided", something else comes along to tempt me.  I am in "indecision hell".

What to do?

Mikla
Diamonds make me jump for joy! :bliss:

My Gallery Images

Offline Trinkette

Ah, yes. Sparkly Purgatory. I know it well. :devildance: Mikla, I just about gave up trying to save for "the big one."  Instead, I keep picking-off little gems, one at a time.  Silly really.  But, each time I got close to a "big one" it got snagged before I could purchase it. So, after heartbreak after heartbreak, I toughened up and decided to go for instant gratification instead.  ::)

That being said, I am pretty tough regarding what is right for me, and my list of "must have" qualities has really saved me some grief over not buying some lovely stones. It helps to draw an imaginary line, pretend that it is important, and then, not cross it. Frankly, there's way too much out there to tempt me; I've got to eliminate candidates for Trinkette's jewelry box SOMEHOW!

As far as what to do... Other than my "imaginary line," for me, it usually comes down to "What will I miss most if it goes before I get to it?" I've got a couple items that were numbers 3 or 4 on my Wish List that recently disappeared.  But, I knew it was a possibility, and I still prefer the sparkly purchases that I put before these... so, I'm happy with my decision to let them go.  Afterall, you can't have them ALL you know...  >:D  ;D  >:D

Mikla, I am always available for a private sparkly consult...  :devildance:

Offline GIAGirl

I loved the modern setting that you did on that first one...How are you setting this one.