Author Topic: Am I being nosey ?  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Awestruck

Am I being nosey ?
« on: June 10, 2007, 10:43:09 AM »
I`ve read most of the introductions but many of them date back to 2007 and I suppose life has moved on for all of us since then. We spend a lot of time in each other`s " company " and I`d love to know what everybody does for a living, do you have families, where you all live? Some of you were newly weds back in 2007 I notice and I daresay the DBL purchases have arrived with anniversaries, birthdays, childbirth etc. So if I`m being nosey then iggy this but it would be nice to know a little about new found friends.
I was married to my first and only love for 32 years, met him when I was 16, married him at 18 and lost him to cancer almost 2 years ago. I`ve got 3 wonderful sons aged 31, 28 and 19. I work for the Salvation Army managing a hostel for men and we house 67 guys with drug problems, alcohol problems, mental health, those on bail, licence or probation or homeless through debt, domestic violence or family problems.
I`ve lived in the UK all of my life but love to travel. Hope none of this was boring you but if I ask about you all then it`s only fair I tell about myself. Youall seem to know each other so well.
Diamonds are like people, put them under a microscope and you`ll always see a flaw but hold them up to the Sun and each and every one is beautiful.

Offline luvnjewelry

Re: Am I being nosey ?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 10:47:11 AM »
What a life that you lead!  So sorry for the loss of your husband!  32 years... that is Amazing!    There is a thread that tells a bit about us members.   I will have to look for it!   Thanks for telling us about yourself and.......NO... YOU ARE NOT BEING NOSY! :)

Offline Awestruck

Re: Am I being nosey ?
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 10:59:52 AM »
Wow thanks ! I`ve just browsed the thread and it is SO interesting.
Lynne
Diamonds are like people, put them under a microscope and you`ll always see a flaw but hold them up to the Sun and each and every one is beautiful.