Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 1033 times)

Offline virtualfire

Greetings!
« on: September 30, 2015, 09:09:44 AM »
Hello All!

I'm in the market for an anniversary present.  I'd like a diamond because I plan on wearing this piece everyday.  Well, I don't wear my jewelry around the house, or while working out, or doing any kind of grimy work, or swimming, etc.

Here's the short and sweet of it:
My husband proposed to me with a heart necklace, I never leave the house without it tucked under my blouse on a 24" chain.  So, I'm interested in getting the e-ring I never had, OR I may go with studs for my second ear piercings, haven't decided yet.  Our anniversary is in April so I have plenty of time to decide and study up till then.  I'm having a lot of fun learning about the diamond world!

There are several on-line vendors that I'm interested in, each have carved out their own unique niche in the world, but DBL stands out because their pieces are shiny, colorful works of art you can wear.  I also like the "about" link, who doesn't like a good story?  Also, DBL has opened my mind to fancy colors.  99% of my jewelry is plain silver and gold, shaped but no stones of any kind, so taking the plunge into diamond jewelry is kind of a big deal for me, and I had ruled out fancy colors in the beginning... that was until I ran across DBL.  The pieces just stuck in my head, I've looked at everything that is currently offered for sale, everything in the sold gallery, I've checked the FB page out, and several different forums' pic threads.  The creative designs are unforgettable!

What do I personally like from the vast DBL collection?
I really like the "Pink Lemonade" pieces, pink and yellow (and white) gold mixed with pink and yellow (and white) stones.
I think the Uber line pieces are gorgeous, but my lifestyle/tastes are a bit more modest, they aren't for me... yet... who knows, I may acquire a taste for them in time.  :D

Welp, nice to meet you folks!
I'm headed to a sub-forum to ask a question!
See y'all around!

Offline oldmancoyote

• Member Moderator
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 12:52:37 PM »
Hi, Virtualfire, welcome to CDI!

Glad you like DBL - if you have any questions, please ask! Speaking of which - I'm off to the other forum to see if I can post an answer.