Author Topic: Patience is *not* a Virgo..  (Read 11040 times)

Offline Debangel

Patience is *not* a Virgo..
« on: August 26, 2011, 04:16:05 PM »
So on the bright side, I've figured out just now long my patience lasts. One week. I was feelin' all chill and relaxed and smug about waiting for my new ER "Goldi-rocks" (R3594, prong-set in a delicious white gold HAL-1), and then I realized..it's Friday, and it's only been one week! And it's supposed to take two or three!

WAAAHHHHHHHH!!  Aso, #firstworldproblems ;)

I'm looking all over the Forum for HAL-1 photos from members..besides our beloved Mrs. Mitchell, does anyone have one, with handshots to share?

::twitch::

Offline Mrs Mitchell

• Member Moderator
Re: Patience is *not* a Virgo..
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 07:24:50 AM »
LOL! You're having the impatience twitches. Funny, I get them too... ;D

Well, you already saw my Hal1, so I can't help you out, but if you open 'show off your jewels' and go right back to the first page, you can browse through all the photos of members' stuff, past and present. Should be enough in there to keep you happy for a half hour, at least. ;)
Customer Service Associate
jennifer@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 06:03:07 PM »
Ugh I hear you on lack of patience.  I have zero ::)

I wish I could help you with the Hal1 setting, but I will say it is one of my all time favorites.  All the rings I've seen set with it were beautiful1
Squiggly

Offline shiba

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 02:10:25 PM »
Goodness, no need to tell me.  

Let me see if I can find my pics

I think the others are too old and have been pruned but this is one I found.  Pic is not great but it gives you something at least.  The round is in HAL1 with a .75 brown, the other is a halo with a 1.06 U-V (I think) radiant.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 02:28:39 PM by shiba »

Offline Debangel

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 04:31:04 PM »
*NOMS eye candy* Thank you, Shiba! Both of your rings are stunning, but I admit, I am really drooling over that brown!!

Offline Sanchica27

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 06:13:09 PM »
My ring is a Hal1! 

always saving up for my next piece!

Offline Debangel

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 07:25:08 PM »
omg, that asscher is delicious! I love the bezel on it, too.  I'm a little nervous about Goldie because I'm having her prong-set instead, and thought at would look better on such a deep-colored stone, especially since it's in all white gold.

So does at mean that all our rings will be cousins??  ;)

Offline Sanchica27

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 09:08:30 PM »
Cousins for sure!  The prong set rings look gorgeous as well!  I tend to go for bezels because I have a habit of breaking rings with prongs :(  bad track record for me.   
always saving up for my next piece!

Offline Mikla

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 09:20:15 PM »
I love the Hal settings.  They are really elegant to my eye, what with the thin rounded struts, diamonds in the halo, on the struts, down the band and then the surprise diamond.  The stone sits up a little higher than other settings and the bezeling is so smooth.  I love my light yellow in the Hal setting, done with prongs that are just perfect.  You've made a really good choice with this mounting and I can't wait to see the final result!

Mikla
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 09:20:57 PM by Mikla »
Diamonds make me jump for joy! :bliss:

My Gallery Images

Offline lovecolor

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 07:45:09 AM »
Hi rajput9571,

I love the Asscher cut too!  Doesn't the hal-1 semi-mount make them looking even more outstanding?  Are you searching for a white Asscher stone or one with color?  Or did you have an Emerald cut in mind?  Have you noticed that some squarish Emerald cuts can resemble Asscher cuts too?  I have both and love them so...especially for the little rainbows that I see in the steps when the light hits them just right...   

Oh and, Welcome To The Forum!   :hello: