Author Topic: Updated Testimonial  (Read 2211 times)

Offline Lisa

Updated Testimonial
« on: February 15, 2014, 12:44:24 PM »
Soooo, I haven't posted here in forever, but my DD and I were talking the other day and she was so excited about telling me how a woman grabbed her hand at work and told her that her engagement ring was absolutely perfect! Her ring happens to be one that I bought from David back in 2008, but wound up giving her and her fiance when they got married. I  wanted to share that your ring from DBL will continue to be beautiful and classic for a lifetime (or as long as you own your ring...ha ha) as the day you first receive it! Do not hesitate to buy from him. Below is the video for the diamond itself (incidentally, it faces up like a 1 carat even though it's only .50).  So here's to hoping the video posts correctly. ha ha

[http://www.diamondsbylauren.com]

Offline Lisa

Re: Updated Testimonial
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 12:48:46 PM »
Hmmm...I'm going to try this one more time...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGg18ynFRO0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGg18ynFRO0</a>

Okay...think this worked.  ;D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 04:27:52 PM by oldmancoyote »

Offline oldmancoyote

• Member Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 04:29:11 PM »
Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the endorsement. I have edited your post so that the YouTube video shows directly in the post, rather than linking through to the YouTube site. Hope it's OK, but let me know if you want me to take things back as they were!

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 06:13:08 PM »
Lisa what an awesome looking stone there!  I could see why your daughter's hand is grabbed like that.  You are such a dear to pass on a gift like that too.  I hope she continues to enjoy all the attention she gets wearing that ring :)
Elaine aka Squiggly
elaine@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline Lisa

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 08:29:06 PM »
Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the endorsement. I have edited your post so that the YouTube video shows directly in the post, rather than linking through to the YouTube site. Hope it's OK, but let me know if you want me to take things back as they were!

Hi OMC! That's perfect! Thanks for that.  :laugh:

Offline Lisa

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 08:30:44 PM »
Lisa what an awesome looking stone there!  I could see why your daughter's hand is grabbed like that.  You are such a dear to pass on a gift like that too.  I hope she continues to enjoy all the attention she gets wearing that ring :)

Thx. She loves the ring!! They've been married for 5 years now and her DH is finally looking for a wb to go with it. LOL