Author Topic: Sunny Day + Yellow Diamond= Photo Op  (Read 1289 times)

Offline Reninga

Sunny Day + Yellow Diamond= Photo Op
« on: August 07, 2013, 08:50:34 AM »
The weather this year in Pittsburgh has been very gloomy lately, so yesterday when the sun decided to come out.. I decided my ring should get some much needed Vitamin D (as well as my self lol!). I forgot how pretty it looks in the sun and snapped some pics.

Offline saqsay1

Re: Sunny Day + Yellow Diamond= Photo Op
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 12:33:22 PM »
I need some details........ Is that a yellow marquis with a pink halo? I love the rose colored band too.... Give me details girl......  :gogirl5: :hot_stern:
"If the US government were placed in control of the Sahara Desert, it would run out of sand in 25 years."

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 12:38:51 PM »
So pretty!  Isn't it amazing how YELLOW your marquise gets out in the sun?  Simply stunning and I like the stack you made.
Elaine aka Squiggly
elaine@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline Reninga

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 01:22:08 PM »
I need some details........ Is that a yellow marquis with a pink halo? I love the rose colored band too.... Give me details girl......  :gogirl5: :hot_stern:
Yes its a U/V Colored Natural Fancy Light Yellow diamond Marquise with a Fancy Pink diamond Halo

So pretty!  Isn't it amazing how YELLOW your marquise gets out in the sun?  Simply stunning and I like the stack you made.

It is crazy how yellow it looks.. Thank you so much! The regular diamond band we chose together... it was financially the best decision at the time however I do eventually want David to make me one to match my e-ring. The pink gold band was actually a gift from my husband for our one year anniversary.