Author Topic: I am an engaged woman!  (Read 7210 times)

Offline ah2bqat

Re: I am an engaged woman!
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2012, 01:11:00 AM »
TWO CEREMONIES?!?   :scared:  :faintthud:

Heaven bless you, chile!  That's a tall order, for sure!  Just remember:  the bride is ALWAYS beautiful, and no matter what happens, the wedding(s) turned out   perfectly.

Now dish, girl.  What are your plans, so far?
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!

Offline saqsay1

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2012, 03:51:11 PM »
Congratulations Brushy! and a belatted welcome to CDI! We must be soul sisters, as I am the owner of the FY pear shape on the Princess setting video/ page! May I say you have excellent taste!  ;D

So lets hear some wedding details! 2 ceremonies.... I love it.
"If the US government were placed in control of the Sahara Desert, it would run out of sand in 25 years."

Offline brushystarling

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2012, 10:54:38 PM »
Congratulations Brushy and LL!!
Wear your gorgeous ring in health and happiness!

Now,.... when is the wedding? We want to hear all about the wedding plans next !

Michelle

The wedding isn't for a while. We are trying to coordinate two ceremonies in two countries so financially - it will be on the heavy side. ;P
Good luck! Two ceremonies would be so hard.  We thought about 2 seconds of doing that but then DH's family didn't seem to care one way or the other so we stuck to one.  Looking back, one was bad enough ;)  So I hope the two go smoothly for you.

We are really thinking of doing two but it may change if it is too complicated. We can just do a small reception and ceremony on the second one. We are still brainstorming :)

Offline brushystarling

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2012, 11:01:26 PM »
TWO CEREMONIES?!?   :scared:  :faintthud:

Heaven bless you, chile!  That's a tall order, for sure!  Just remember:  the bride is ALWAYS beautiful, and no matter what happens, the wedding(s) turned out   perfectly.

Now dish, girl.  What are your plans, so far?

Well we wanted to keep our plans secret to our families until it is all finalized... But you guys won't tell right? I was thinking a historical mansion or quaint bed and breakfast in NY state for ceremony one and ceremony two will be by the beach in the Philippines (I have lots of family there) or in a five star hotel. We haven't made up our minds, plus the coordination will be tremendous!