Author Topic: No Longer Lurking.......  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Rexelle

No Longer Lurking.......
« on: May 31, 2012, 11:32:47 PM »
Hi Everyone!

As I just 'fessed up to owning the wonderful curvy three stone pear shape platinum masterpiece that D recently finished, I knew had I better come and say 'Hi' to everyone - some old, and hopefully some new friends! I remember some of you from 'the other place whose name shall not be mentioned'...................... ;D
I've been lucky enough to own some DBL jewelry since December 2002, when I first managed to treat myself to a pair of 2cttw radiant Y-Z diamond studs, that I still love and adore. Other pieces have come and gone, but these are the original ones that I refuse to part with. I've had a grey marquise three stone ring, a peridot halo, D custom made my initials in white and yellow as a pendant set a few years back, and recently I traded back a 1.02ct FLY Ascher, and have other things in the works........I'm a complete DBL addict. Even though I have not been active on this site,.....I've been watching.
I'm an ex-pat ( london Brit), transplanted into the South, where I've been for almost 15 years now.
I traded in my 'practise run' British husband for my now-DH-Southern-Boy, who I've just celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary with, and who I now have two boys with - we have his, mine, and ours, ranging from 20, to the last of whom is now 9 weeks old - and, yes, a 'push present' is in the planning stages!
Having known D for so long, and seen the amazing jewelry he is responsible for, I have learned what I like, and I am quite particular. Persnickety, and a perfectionist. And a bargain hunter,.....I know what I like, and how to get a good deal.
And THATS why DBL is where I get my jewelry, and where I send my friends,............fantastic customer service, amazing value for money, and David and his team that are SO great to work with,... yep, I'm a DBL advocate on TWO continents!

D, you're stuck with me, ....for several more decades, I hope.
Long Live DBL!

Rexelle.

Offline cherrypie

Re: No Longer Lurking.......
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 01:09:23 AM »
From one London Brit to another - hi, Rexelle, and welcome!

Carol   8)

Offline oldmancoyote

• Member Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 01:19:05 AM »
Not sure what to say, other than this forum seems to be home to a pretty big concentration of exiles.

And of course, "Welcome, Rexelle!"

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 06:59:33 AM »
Hi Rexelle!  Welcome - so glad you are here!  I'd love to see photos of some of your stunning beauties (including the 3 stone pear since I cannot get enough of that one)  if you have any :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 07:00:09 AM by clgwli »
Elaine aka Squiggly
elaine@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline lovecolor

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 07:14:06 AM »
Hello Rexelle,

Congratulations on your newest bundle of joy!  I can't wait to see the "other things"  in the works... :hello: