Author Topic: DBL Gets Comment Kudos on Another Colored Diamond Site  (Read 12031 times)

Offline Sweet Pea

• Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without
DBL Gets Comment Kudos on Another Colored Diamond Site
« on: March 12, 2012, 07:09:11 AM »
:david:  This will give you a big smile I think.

I was surfing around this morning to see what folks are talking about in the world of colored diamonds and happened across this exchange on another diamond website's "forum" (which is really more of a Q&A with staff than a community like we have here):

A gentlemen had asked, "Which color is most suitable for a colored diamond engagement ring?"

And the response from one Ri43 (anyone we know??) was as follows:
If you don't find what you are looking for here then I suggest you go to diamondsbylauren and look at their selections. They have beautiful pieces for great value and their customer service is next to none. I hate to say this on another website's page, but I think you will def. find something to fit not only your future wife's taste, but your budget as well! Sorry Peled no disrespect intended.

LOL!  We're such a polite bunch, even when we have to tell an uncomfortable truth to another vendor.   :goodpost:

As for the question itself, IMO the answer is obvious: "WHATEVER COLOR SHE SAYS SHE LIKES BEST IN A DIAMOND."   ;D

With this poor sap's luck she'll say, "Oh, I just *adore* RED diamonds..."

Of course, if the author is secretly a Sultan :sultan: ... no worries!   ;)

Hey... btw, it sounds like we may just have a DBL mission statement there:
"Our Guarantee to You: Great value in beautiful loose diamonds and jewelry backed up with unbeatable customer service.

And yes, I am a :22: .
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 04:19:35 PM by Diamondsbylauren »
"I will put the diamond chain round your neck, and the circlet on your forehead, which it will become: for Nature...has stamped her patent of nobility on this brow, Jane; and I will clasp the bracelets on these fine wrists, and load these fairy-like fingers with rings." ~ Edward Rochester, Jane Eyre

Offline DiamondsAreForever

Re: DBL Gets Comment Kudos on Another Colored Diamond Site
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 07:26:55 AM »
Nice compliment.

Offline lovecolor

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 09:53:24 AM »
And yes, I am a :22: .

:-X    HR...I hardly ever noticed...       :duhsign:  (I like them they too)

Offline Diamondsbylauren

• Administrator
    • Diamonds By Lauren
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 04:20:04 PM »
Thank you so much High road!!!

Very nice to see
David
Check out our YouTube Channel

Offline Kris43

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 07:24:56 AM »
UHMM, Guilty :busted: Wow, I thought they had taken that comment down, guess I was wrong. It was probably (ok,def.) rude of me to plug DBL on another site but hey what can I say, I'm nothing if not fiercely loyal,lol.

Honestly, I make no apologies for having plugged DBL. Proposing is one of the most impt. decisions of a persons life & can be a very scary & stressful time. My own personal experience with DBL was amazing. David bent over backwards to make sure the entire process, from start to finish, was wonderful & 100% painless. We said many times that we felt as if we were His most impt. customers. DBL def. went above and beyond to make sure we were completely blown away with the end result & WE WERE!

Thanks again David/DBL for such an awesome experience. I look forward to working with you again in the near future!
Kris43

**I have no idea why I used my Daughters nickname, Ri(her name is Rian) instead of my own, lol.**

Offline lovecolor

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 07:17:51 PM »
Hi Kris,

I'm not sure if I saw your ER finished...did you post any pictures that I might have missed?  I'd love to it... :)