Author Topic: Question about, er, mixing and matching pieces with different diamond shapes...  (Read 14983 times)

Offline Mrs Mitchell

• Member Moderator
I really just think of the DBL inventory as my gift closet. Just gifts that haven't been purchased for or by me yet... >:D
Customer Service Associate
jennifer@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline Piglette

I sweetly answer back..."let me check my gift closet".  ( I believe in buying presents in advance just to make sure they arrive on time! )   

You are absolutely cracking me up !!!!

(Hmmmm.... Makes me think.... Probably it would be VERY thoughtful and considerate of me to go ahead and purchase MANY gifts for myself in advance.  I mean, what if I were to become disabled and unable to do so, in the future?  What about gifts from grandchildren to come, who will be too young to make proper selections?  These are all difficulties that I, as a magnanimous woman, should foresee and should do my best to alleviate!  Of course, my grandmother died only recently at age 99, so it can be presumed that I will likely live to a good, old age. Let's see, that's another half-century or so, times (Christmas + birthday + anniversary + just because... ) times (husband + children + grandchildren + dog + cats)...  mmmm!)

Gift closet, indeed !!!  LOVE it!

Offline firegypsy

I really just think of the DBL inventory as my gift closet. Just gifts that haven't been purchased for or by me yet... >:D

:rotflmao:

Offline lovecolor

:rotflmao:

ditto!

Offline Trinkette

I really just think of the DBL inventory as my gift closet. Just gifts that haven't been purchased for or by me yet... Evil

:giveup: :rotflmao: :giveup:

I believe that I shall share this perpetual DBL "gift closet" notion with my DH...

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
I really just think of the DBL inventory as my gift closet. Just gifts that haven't been purchased for or by me yet... Evil

:giveup: :rotflmao: :giveup:

I believe that I shall share this perpetual DBL "gift closet" notion with my DH...
I think it is a great idea as well.  I just need to give David my ring size for both hands so he has it on file ;)
Elaine aka Squiggly
elaine@diamondsbylauren.com