Author Topic: Regarding Radiants  (Read 7481 times)

Offline Mrs Mitchell

• Member Moderator
Re: Regarding Radiants
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2011, 10:41:33 AM »
Love it OMC!

Of course I would love some gingersnaps too!

We need to get Mrs M a radiant some how.  There's a pretty M colored radiant that isn't too expensive.  Could be pretty set in a bezel or something ;D

Yeah I am such the enabler.

In a bezel? Uh, you aren't thinking I would do it myself are you? I mean, you saw how my last bezel turned out, yeah? ;D 
Customer Service Associate
jennifer@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline Mrs Mitchell

• Member Moderator
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2011, 10:44:10 AM »
Oh, and I also think you can see something of the 'quad' effect in many cuts, when they are tilted. Not RBs, obviously, but I've seen this in both my ovals, and to some extent in a couple of pears I have.

I like the idea of having one of each cut. I'd have to expand that to one of each colour, too... >:D
Customer Service Associate
jennifer@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline Trinkette

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2011, 01:38:19 PM »
Yes, I like the idea to collect one of each cut as well. In fact, I think this is essential. So, let's see... I NEED an asscher, marquise, pear, heart...  :devildance:

Offline Trinkette

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2011, 01:40:03 PM »
After collecting all the cuts, it will be essential to collect all the colors too. I am sure of it...   ::)

Offline lovecolor

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2011, 02:05:53 PM »
After collecting all the cuts, it will be essential to collect all the colors too. I am sure of it...   ::)

I'm so glad I've met my "birds of a feather"  so to speak...I feel less "crazy" now... :devildance:

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2011, 05:17:21 PM »
Love it OMC!

Of course I would love some gingersnaps too!

We need to get Mrs M a radiant some how.  There's a pretty M colored radiant that isn't too expensive.  Could be pretty set in a bezel or something ;D

Yeah I am such the enabler.

In a bezel? Uh, you aren't thinking I would do it myself are you? I mean, you saw how my last bezel turned out, yeah? ;D 
LOL I wasn't thinking of you, but now that you mention a bezel are you sure the werewolf didn't make that bezel for you? ;)
Elaine aka Squiggly
elaine@diamondsbylauren.com