Author Topic: Eeeeeeeeeek!!  (Read 6448 times)

Offline Debangel

Eeeeeeeeeek!!
« on: July 07, 2011, 10:20:49 AM »
Scheduled Delivery:
    Thursday, 07/07/2011, by 10:30 A.M.

Last Location:
    Commerce City, CO, United States, Thursday, 07/07/2011

It's almost here!

So, I just have to wait 'til 10:30 to go to the bathroom, because you KNOW that's when the big brown truck is going to show up!  And then I have to sit there with the box until Moose comes home.  And THEN I have to wait til whenever he puts his Sooper Seekrit Plan into motion..

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
Re: Eeeeeeeeeek!!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 10:29:44 AM »
Oh geez, I am not sure I could wait that long ;D  It is so exciting to get a delivery though, isn't it?
Squiggly

Offline lovecolor

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 11:05:48 AM »
Oh, how exciting...I don't know if I'd be able to have the box in my hand and not open it  >:D 

When is your guy coming home?...I'm not great at waiting, but at least it's definitely coming your way soon!    :Flowers2:     :party-smiley-052:

Offline Debangel

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 11:14:36 AM »
He's home NOW.  (He just finished up with telling Eevil Boss where to Put It, and is starting his new job tomorrow, so has today off!)  And I am flipping out.  I am now wondering if it is going to fit me, because the thin micropave style I saw that was similar at the Wallets on Fire store was very comfortable in a 6.5, and I wear a 7 in a wider shank.  And "The Brown" is in its unaltered state of 6.5.

Aack.  My SIL summed it up nicely with "well, you wanted the ring AND a romantic proposal, so you have to let him have his plans!  You can't have your cake and eat it, too!"  To which I promptly retorted, "But I *look* like I've had my cake and eaten it, too!!"

Sigh.  Am not just spoiled brat, am Sicilian temperamental spoiled brat!  I don't suppose David or Robert thought to stick a bagel in the box??  :4:

Offline saqsay1

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 11:21:45 AM »
Oh how exciting! I can't wait to see some hand shots..... the suspence is killing me.
"If the US government were placed in control of the Sahara Desert, it would run out of sand in 25 years."

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 11:22:51 AM »
Can you try it on right now very quickly with your eyes closed just in case?  If you are a 6.5 in a regular ring though you should be fine.  Just remember the ring is sizable in the future if need be ;)  However as long as it fits over the knuckle I am sure you will be able to wear it.
Squiggly

Offline Debangel

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 11:27:39 AM »
I am a 6.75, LOL.  I was surprised to find (with my weight loss, I guess?) that the slender bands I'd tried on at WOF fit and they were a stock size of 6.5. I liked having a solitaire that didn't spin.

So..do they even make "Spanx" for fingers??

Offline Debangel

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 11:50:00 AM »
Aand..now we're playing a little game I like to call "That's the truck!!"  The way you play is, every time a motored vehicle with more than a 4-cylinder engine drives by, you yell "That's the truck!!" and sweat profusely whilst running to the door.

If I didn't live in a dollhouse-sized apartment, this might actually be good exercise!

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 12:02:03 PM »
Well if the 6.5 fit (even though you usually are 6.75) I am sure the 6.5 will fit.  You can always get your ring resized when you get married though if you think you need a bigger size with the two side by size.

I forgot you guys are a few hours off from us... should be there soon!

Trust me we do the same thing with the big brown truck... my son helps play that one as well ;)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 12:02:53 PM by clgwli »
Squiggly

Offline Debangel

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 12:26:45 PM »
OMG. He opened the box OUTSIDE. Like he doesn't TRUST me, or something. And my big tough ex-combat Moose is blushing bright pink :) I would totally try to butter him up/torture him, but he's had tons of military training. Sigh.

AAAAAAAARGH. And now he wants me to close mymeyes so he can try it on and see if it fits..

IT FITS. And he says it's perfect.  And I squoze my eyes shut so hard I almost lost a contact lens.  And he told me where it is in his desk!!!!!

Now I have to go work my mad skillz... heh heh..

Offline Foxylady

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 01:07:29 PM »
Eek how exciting this is, I hope its everything you wish for.

Foxylady  :heart2:

Offline oldmancoyote

• Member Moderator
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 01:08:11 PM »
OMG. He opened the box OUTSIDE. Like he doesn't TRUST me, or something. And my big tough ex-combat Moose is blushing bright pink :) I would totally try to butter him up/torture him, but he's had tons of military training. Sigh.

AAAAAAAARGH. And now he wants me to close mymeyes so he can try it on and see if it fits..

IT FITS. And he says it's perfect.  And I squoze my eyes shut so hard I almost lost a contact lens.  And he told me where it is in his desk!!!!!

Now I have to go work my mad skillz... heh heh..
Pair of stockings will work.

One to tie his hands, the other to tie his feet.

Then you can help yourself. ;D

Congratulations!

Offline Debangel

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 01:15:37 PM »
OMC, you crack me up ;) Good idea re: the stockings. First I shall help myself, then while he is sleeping, I shall fetch ring from desk  >:D

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 03:13:34 PM »
Yay it fits!!!!  See that ring was meant for you ;)

Now tell Mr. Moose there that we need him to propose quickly because the rest of us are too impatient to wait for hand shots  ;D
Squiggly

Offline DiamondsAreForever

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 04:11:54 PM »

Now tell Mr. Moose there that we need him to propose quickly because the rest of us are too impatient to wait for hand shots  ;D

Haha, I thought you said "We're too IMPORTANT to wait for hand shots".  I had to read that again.  And yes, all of us IMPORTANT People are waiting to see handshots, so get to work!!!!

Offline lovecolor

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 07:38:04 PM »
     :waiting:            :happy1:          :coffee2:        :Whistle:

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 08:30:15 PM »

Haha, I thought you said "We're too IMPORTANT to wait for hand shots".  I had to read that again.  And yes, all of us IMPORTANT People are waiting to see handshots, so get to work!!!!
LOL well that too!

Seriously I hope he doesn't keep you in suspense too long and the proposal (whenever it shall be) will be a wonderful time for the both of you :)
Squiggly

Offline GIAGirl

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 08:42:01 PM »
 :N1Please2HL1:  Tell him we can't wait!!!!!!!! Omg this is so exciting and stressful all at the same time. 

Offline Debangel

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2011, 09:59:49 PM »

...this ensparkle-ation photo brought to you courtesy of Da Moose, DBL and OMC, without whom I never would have made my first attempt at HTML (if it works!)

OMG.  I. Love. It.  (more to come if the photo works!  For reference: my finger is a size 6.5-7, and I have peasant hands, and it STILL looks big!)

Offline Debangel

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2011, 10:00:10 PM »
awww CR*P

Offline Debangel

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 10:06:03 PM »

Offline oldmancoyote

• Member Moderator
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 03:16:00 AM »
I think you meant...

Now, if you quote my post, you'll be able to see the code. What I did was to right-click on the picture (not the address bar), copy its address, and then put it in between [img] tags. The URL has to refer to a "physical" picture - so it must end in .JPG, .TIF, .PNG, .BMP - whatever type of image file you are working from.

And BTW - yes, it looks big. Congrats again, in anticipation of the real congratulations when he'll propose.

Stockings leave no marks, unlike other forms of constraints (e.g. cable ties are pretty bad), but you can remove them from him now, before any charges of kidnapping and false imprisonment will be taken seriously.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 03:23:52 AM by oldmancoyote »

Offline DiamondsAreForever

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 05:12:15 AM »
Oh, how beautiful!

Offline saqsay1

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 05:41:06 AM »
 :Score-101010:  :love1: That is beautiful and big! Congratulations!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 06:10:19 AM by saqsay1 »
"If the US government were placed in control of the Sahara Desert, it would run out of sand in 25 years."

Offline lovecolor

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 05:56:32 AM »
 :smileyparty:   It's so pretty!!!  I LOVE IT TOO!  Wear it in good health and congratultions again to you and Mr. Moose!   :)