Author Topic: Whoops :/  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Debangel

Whoops :/
« on: June 18, 2011, 08:40:19 PM »
"No member may post any link or reference to any other jewelry information website. "

Um, whoops.  In a convo re: CZ replicas, I did make reference to (though didn't link to) another source of jewelry as well as information.  I didn't think of it as any kind of competitor to DBL, but after reading the forum rules, it looks like a misstep on my part anyway.  Many apologies!  Please no wild wolf packs or pit vipers??  Newbies are kinda chewy, anyway ;)

Offline dovesgate

Re: Whoops :/
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 01:04:59 AM »
But still good with ketchup.  >:D

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 03:03:32 AM »
we still love you, debangel

:snake:    
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!

Offline saqsay1

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 08:32:35 AM »
Well, I gueess we will have to try to forgive you if you are gonna come to NYC and hang with us......  >:D

Welcome to the forum and glad your here. Is it true newbies are best deep fried and served with chips and beer?  ;D
"If the US government were placed in control of the Sahara Desert, it would run out of sand in 25 years."

Offline Debangel

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 09:21:05 AM »
Well, I gueess we will have to try to forgive you if you are gonna come to NYC and hang with us......  >:D

Welcome to the forum and glad your here. Is it true newbies are best deep fried and served with chips and beer?  ;D

Total rumor.  We're all stringy from running away from the wolves and vipers.  So you have to cook us gently and add butter.  Sort of like elk ;)

And, I'd like my accompanying beverage of choice to be birch beer, please...which NOBODY in these godforsaken Rockies has heard of...somebody please stick me in a padded envelope and SEND ME HOME, PLEASE!!

Offline dovesgate

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 12:33:05 PM »
Mmmmmm birch beer is tasty. It's not as sticky as root beer either IMO.