Author Topic: Best Wishes to Giagirl on her Wedding Day...  (Read 17440 times)

Offline GIAGirl

Re: Best Wishes to Giagirl on her Wedding Day...
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2011, 07:21:36 PM »
Me singing with the band.   :-[

Offline GIAGirl

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2011, 07:24:59 PM »
This is us leaving....

Offline Trinkette

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2011, 07:50:25 PM »
Such a BEAUTY you are, GIAGirl! I love your photos. May you and your handsome husband enjoy a lifetime of happiness together.

Offline GIAGirl

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2011, 08:19:02 PM »
Such a BEAUTY you are, GIAGirl! I love your photos. May you and your handsome husband enjoy a lifetime of happiness together.

Awwww...thanks Trink!  I wasn't feeling so beautiful.... I had to weed out the ones with double chins and under eye wrinkles.  Ugggh. 

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2011, 08:44:04 PM »

Awwww...thanks Trink!  I wasn't feeling so beautiful.... I had to weed out the ones with double chins and under eye wrinkles.  Ugggh. 
We are always our own worst judges.  You are beautiful! 
Elaine aka Squiggly
elaine@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline Mrs Mitchell

• Member Moderator
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2011, 02:01:26 AM »
I can't believe you haven't noticed that you are elegant, beautiful and radiant in these photos! You're gorgeous. I mean, every bride is beautiful on her wedding day, but you're in a league of your own.  :)
Customer Service Associate
jennifer@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline GIAGirl

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2011, 08:28:09 PM »
OK...y'all are trying to get on my good side.  You should see my bridesmaids.  Former models and stuff...uggh. 
Thank you so much though.  I greatly appreciate it. 

Offline GIAGirl

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2011, 08:39:09 PM »
May you and your handsome husband enjoy a lifetime of happiness together.
I think he looks so cute!  He is the sweetest!  Right now he is a little grumpy because our air stopped working and we just paid the guy a crazy amount to repair it on MONDAY. 

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2011, 08:58:16 PM »
OK...y'all are trying to get on my good side.  You should see my bridesmaids.  Former models and stuff...uggh. 
You put them in fugly dresses then, right? ;)

Seriously I am very sure all eyes were on you that day.  I really love your dress and you look amazing!

Sorry about your air not working though.  I feel the pain of repairs like that (we just had to redo plumbing and our water heater) and right before vacation.
Elaine aka Squiggly

Offline farsidej

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2011, 10:10:45 PM »
GIA girl your dress is amazing and you look stunning! Congrats!

Offline GIAGirl

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2011, 10:23:57 PM »
Plumbing and the water heater!!!!!   That makes me sick just thinking about it.  
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42452854/ns/today-todayweddi/displaymode/1247/?beginSlide=1&form=43001
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 10:24:26 PM by GIAGirl »

Offline Awestruck

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2011, 05:59:03 AM »
GIA you are young, beautiful and your wedding photographs are lovely. You were the prettiest girl there, nobody would even notice your bridesmaids and your handsome hubby had eyes only for you. Cherish your photographs and be proud of how lovely you were.
When i get married it will be 2 golden oldies, plenty of grey hairs,a hubby who will shortly be 60, more than a few wrinkles between us and all upstaged by 5 gorgeous little grand daughters but hey ask me do I care  :D
You have a wonderful photographic record of your special day and long may you both be happy.
Diamonds are like people, put them under a microscope and you`ll always see a flaw but hold them up to the Sun and each and every one is beautiful.

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2011, 07:12:50 AM »
That link cracked me up!  Makes you wonder what the photographers were thinking ;D
Elaine aka Squiggly

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2011, 11:38:40 AM »
Oh, GG!  I am so glad you've shared a few photos from your wedding!  What a gorgeous bride you were, and that gown!  Wowser!  Many, many wishes for years of health and happiness together.  Thank you for sharing a few moments from your special day.
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!

Offline WM

• CDI Member
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2011, 09:46:38 PM »
GIA girl. We'd love to post the photo of you singing with the band on our DBL facebook page. But I see you put this in the member section so I assume you would probably say no if we wanted to share that photo.I just love it and the wedding dress is really smashing. But if you happen to be ok with it, let me know. Of course I will not dare do this without your permission no matter what.

You look great! Really.

Offline GIAGirl

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2011, 08:05:23 PM »
GIA girl. We'd love to post the photo of you singing with the band on our DBL facebook page. But I see you put this in the member section so I assume you would probably say no if we wanted to share that photo.I just love it and the wedding dress is really smashing. But if you happen to be ok with it, let me know. Of course I will not dare do this without your permission no matter what.

You look great! Really.

For sure!  I do not have a Facebook page or I would befriend everyone and link up.

Offline GIAGirl

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2011, 08:06:30 PM »
You put them in fugly dresses then, right? ;)

Seriously I am very sure all eyes were on you that day.  I really love your dress and you look amazing!

Sorry about your air not working though.  I feel the pain of repairs like that (we just had to redo plumbing and our water heater) and right before vacation.

Bags over their heads would have been a better answer.  HAHAHA!

Offline GIAGirl

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2011, 08:36:05 PM »
GIA you are young, beautiful and your wedding photographs are lovely. You were the prettiest girl there, nobody would even notice your bridesmaids and your handsome hubby had eyes only for you. Cherish your photographs and be proud of how lovely you were.
When i get married it will be 2 golden oldies, plenty of grey hairs,a hubby who will shortly be 60, more than a few wrinkles between us and all upstaged by 5 gorgeous little grand daughters but hey ask me do I care  :D
You have a wonderful photographic record of your special day and long may you both be happy.

Thank you.  I will have to say that I have never felt prettier or happier.  People told me before that they wish they had taken the money and skipped the wedding, but I can't say I feel the same.  It was more than amazing!!!!

Awestruck, you will be beautiful as well.  The grand daughters will be thrilled to be in the wedding.  I remember thinking that was the most exciting thing I had ever done...and they will have that memory forever.   

Photoshop the wrinkles.  That is what they made photoshop for!

Offline annie1

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2011, 07:40:34 PM »
Maggie!  You're stunning in those photos (as always, I'm sure)!  I love your dress.   :) It looks like an amazing wedding, and it sounds like you had a blast.  I'm so happy for you!  :hugs:  
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:43:18 PM by annie1 »
:duckie:  Annie  :duckie:
DBL Technical assistant, CDI Moderator
Check out DBL's new items!

Offline GIAGirl

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2011, 09:50:03 AM »
Check it out!  This is my Mom's best friend's jewels that would make anyone drool.   I cut out her face because I am not sure how she would feel about being posted on a forum....
Ears: 4 carat studs in each ear with jackets....so 8+ ctw
RHR: 6 carat pear in diamond dome
ER: 14 -16 carat radiant with HUGE trillions. 

Her hubby came up to my hubby at the rehearsal dinner and said "So, I hear you've joined the Diamond Club.  It is a VERY expensive club!"

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2011, 12:05:08 PM »
This is my Mom's best friend's jewels that would make anyone drool. 
Her hubby came up to my hubby at the rehearsal dinner and said "So, I hear you've joined the Diamond Club.  It is a VERY expensive club!"

:omg: :rotflmao:

Your DH doesn't know about the time you wanted to pave the driveway - in diamonds, does he?
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2011, 12:06:19 PM »
Too funny!  ;D
Elaine aka Squiggly

Offline GIAGirl

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2011, 08:19:10 PM »
I don't think I could afford the monthly dues of her diamond club!!!!!!

Offline Rubymu

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2011, 09:14:06 PM »
Congratulations!  What lovely photos!

Offline diamondjunkie

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2011, 05:28:31 AM »
WOWZA!!!!!  GG you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!  Love the pics - you had a picture perfect wedding and your dress was something else.  Lots of love and luck to you and Mr GG!   :-*