Author Topic: i am new  (Read 1232 times)

Offline stefanS

i am new
« on: September 29, 2010, 11:54:40 AM »
hallo,
i am new and sorry my englisch is verry bad ( schoolenglish is 27 years ago )
i am a german collector of antik jewlleries, pins ( over 400 ) pearls ( all over them ) and diamonds.
here  a link to a verry smal part  from my pins

http://www.entdecke-schmuck.eu/94464514nx1490/das-schmuck-journal-f52/der-vergessener-herrenschmuck-die-krawattennadel-t2286.html

entdecke-schmuck is a german side from goldsmiths and collectors everyone can ask there questions.
ich have a good collection of books about jewellery ad oder 5000 pics about bitish german  and other museums
last weekend i fly to prague  cartier expetion ( if you have time you must see it )

stefan

Offline ah2bqat

Re: i am new
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 12:14:59 PM »
Hi, stephan.  Welcome to CDI.  We're glad to have you join us. 

I wish my German was half so good as your English.  I popped in to the site you mentioned, just for a few minutes, and truly enjoyed seeing what a variety of stickpins you have photographed there.  My favorites are the abstract deco ones with gems, and the flowers; but I didn't get to look at them all yet.   

When did you start your collecting?
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!

Offline oldmancoyote

• Member Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 12:38:21 PM »
Hallo Stefan - willkommen bei CDI (I have just moved to Switzerland, so I better start practising).

Very interesting collection, than you for linking it - and my  next visit to Prague will carry a compulsory inspection of the Cartier exhibition!

Please hang around, and don't worry about the language!

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 01:20:44 PM »
OMC - Switzerland?!?  Really!  I didn't realize it when you told us you had moved from Milan.  Sorry to be so parochial. 
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!

Offline DiamondsAreForever

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 02:06:52 PM »
Welcome to CDI, StefanS.
Your pins are both unique and beautiful.  And just so you know, we all love to look at pictures of jewelry, so keep those pics coming.
Maria

Offline ElaineDBL

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 02:25:03 PM »
Welcome Stefan!  What a lovely collection you have there! :)
Squiggly