Author Topic: Does DBL offer custom setting services?  (Read 2836 times)

Offline hit-girl

Does DBL offer custom setting services?
« on: August 19, 2010, 02:38:15 PM »
Hi, new member here! 

I recently acquired a set of 5 nice heart shaped diamonds, each .20 for a total of a carat.  So far, my two ideas are use them in a DBTY necklace, or have them set in a wedding band, which I will soon be needing.  Anyway, I live in NYC and have access to DBL and so was wondering if you guys do custom work like I described, using the stones a customer provides?  If so, that's great!  About how much would each piece cost?  Or, if you guys don't do this kind of work, perhaps you could recommend someone that is good and reasosnably priced?  Many thanks in advance!

Offline Trinkette

Re: Does DBL offer custom setting services?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 02:50:18 PM »
Hi hit-girl, welcome to CDI! Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials... I assume that is the reason for needing a wedding band.  :hello2:

I'm sure David will be happy to answer your question when he gets a moment (err, when we all stop bugging him for sparkly photos, that is, LOL). Just to catch his attention:

:david:

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 03:42:47 PM »
Hey hit-girl!  Welcome to the party.  Grats on the upcoming nuptuals!   Is your lucky guy Big Daddy?
Boy, did you find the right place!  What kind/color are the hearts?  Do they match?  Can we see a picture or 10?  Yeah, we're all photo nuts around here - for our own and anyone else's sparklies!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 03:43:47 PM by ah2bqat »
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!

Offline Diamondsbylauren

• Administrator
    • Diamonds By Lauren
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 04:49:09 PM »
Hi, and welcome to the forum.
We'd absolutely love to make something for you, especially since you asked so nicely!
I would say that first and foremost, we sell diamonds here. We generally prefer working with our own stones, since we're very confident of their quality, and since it's usually more cost effective for clients. However, we have some very talented people working for us and they can make exactly what you want.

If you'd like to go ahead with a project, please email me or Jen and we'll arrange a quote, then organise secure shipping for your diamonds. Maybe next time, we can tempt you with some of our own diamonds :-)
David
Check out our YouTube Channel

Offline Mrs Mitchell

• Member Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 04:58:19 PM »
Hi there hit-girl! Welcome to the forum. I'm Jen, and I'm responsible for customer service. You can email me any time, or go straight to David - we'll make sure you get exactly what you want!

Looking forward to working with you.

Jen
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 04:58:42 PM by Mrs Mitchell »
Customer Service Associate
jennifer@diamondsbylauren.com