Author Topic: Beautiful pearls taken to Heirloom quality because of you and DBL, David  (Read 3044 times)

Offline ah2bqat

I've been thinking quite a bit about what to say and how to say it since my pearls came home with their new DBL clasp.  I'm still not there, but it's been 10 days and I need to finish this out. 

Of course, the clasp came out very much as anticipated.  It's beautiful, feminine, unique, and elegant.  The factory's work met my expectations.  I'm not surprised.  Every single little or large piece they've either built or repaired for me has exhibited superb workmanship.  Each and every stone set precisely, with nary a prong able to catch on a thread.  Finish out and final polish is meticulous, leaving the piece smooth and lovely to touch; visually appealing from any angle, including wrong side up.

The design work is awesome.  I wish we had gotten a few pix while they were doing the wax carving.  It couldn't have been easy to do.  I love the little diamond on the catch, it was quite a surprise; but I'd never get the catch locked without it.

It looks beautiful and adds so much to those lovely pearls my sweetie gave me.  I can hardly wait to wear them with my wedding gown.  I may have to wear them before simply because, well, because I can.  I want to show the transformation off to everyone, I'm so proud of what you have created. 

Your work has turned a lovely but simple strand of pearls into a showstopper.  I look forward to lending it to my nieces for their weddings, and wearing it often, myself, for the rest of my life.

A very hearfelt thank you, David, which I hope you will extend to the team at the factory.  This is just one more example of why I won't ever get another serious piece of jewelry that doesn't have your ROCK trademark stamped on it.  The quality of your pieces, the personal service, and attention to detail cannot be matched, IMHO.
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!

Offline Diamondluvr

I am so glad to hear you had another fabulous experience with David and the entire DBL team-no surprise there, they always do such great work-I would love to see some pictures if you've got them ;)
She has spent her life best... who has enjoyed it most.

Offline ah2bqat

Thanks, Diamondluvr.  I've had such fun with DBL over the last year or so.  I only wish I had much more $$ so I could do more projects.  David and Co. are so easy to work with, even long distance.  I swear that one day I will be in NYC and take up SOMEBODY's time with a visit there!

Here's the link to the pictures.  http://coloreddiamond.info/show-off-your-jewels/grrrrlz-in-purrrrlz/0/
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!

Offline Diamondsbylauren

• Administrator
    • Diamonds By Lauren
I can only say that we LOVE working with our "Auntie Dammit"

It's such a pleasure every time we get to speak.
The clasp was an adventure for us too- who'd have thunk we could make something like that?
David
Check out our YouTube Channel

Offline Mrs Mitchell

• Member Moderator
I'm so glad you're pleased with the outcome! The clasp really is beautiful and I just love the pearls - they look perfect together.

Enjoy them, wear them in good health.

Jen
Customer Service Associate
jennifer@diamondsbylauren.com