Author Topic: Wow!!! Now that is a pretty purple-ish sapphire!  (Read 1056 times)

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
Wow!!! Now that is a pretty purple-ish sapphire!
« on: June 03, 2010, 08:39:16 PM »
How did I miss this pretty earlier?  Dang it is gorgeous!!  I wish I had the money right now to snatch it up for a nice RHR!

http://rockdiamond.com/index.php/jewelry/loose-sapphire-209ct-purple-pink-square-sapphire-r3205
Squiggly

Offline shiba

Re: Wow!!! Now that is a pretty purple-ish sapphire!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 10:10:56 PM »
I saw that one yesterday!  Somehow it snuck back into the new items page.  It is the pink cushion that came in when all the blues did.  Doesn't really look like the same stone, way more purpley than pink now that it is set. 

Did you see these?

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 07:10:33 AM »
I so agree, it so doesn't look like the same stone at all.  I can't remember if I said it or thought it, but I was thinking that I would love that stone if it were more purple.  Now it looks divine to me.

I saw the earrings too when they popped in as well.  Not a totally matching set, but I would like them both  ;D
Squiggly

Offline Mrs Mitchell

• Member Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 09:02:40 AM »
Isn't that purple sapphire gorgeous!
I saw it listed as a loose stone and liked it a lot, but the setting has brought out a delightful richness to the colour. Very, very nice. I could see Trinkette wearing this one, for some reason.
Customer Service Associate
jennifer@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline Foxylady

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 10:53:18 AM »
Believe me if I had the money for this beautiful ring, I'd have left a message for David to wrap her up and send her to me.

I love her that much...

Foxylady  :heart2:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 10:56:48 AM by Foxylady »