Author Topic: request of video for R2446  (Read 4778 times)

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
request of video for R2446
« on: May 13, 2010, 08:03:11 AM »
Is it possible to get a video of this diamond?

I should be coming into a little money soon this was a stone that I liked the over all look of.  I really love a square radiant in a low color (but not fancy).  So I am trying to decide if I go for something like this or save the money for a rainy day ;)
Elaine aka Squiggly
elaine@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline oldmancoyote

• Member Moderator
Re: request of video for R2446
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 09:22:42 AM »
Save the money; invest it. In a diamond.  >:D

:david:

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 09:49:18 AM »
Oooh, that's a pretty stone!  I lurve square radiants!  What are you thinking about doing with it?
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 10:32:03 AM »
Oooh, that's a pretty stone!  I lurve square radiants!  What are you thinking about doing with it?
For now it would be put in a solitaire ring.  Let's just say I am highly indecisive about what setting I would like. 

A part of me would love a halo on a plain shank.  The other part of me would like it in a 3 stone ring similar to this one

http://rockdiamond.com/index.php/jewelry/three-stone-diamond-ring-96ct-faint-yellow-radiant-w-asscher-side-diamonds-trade-up-special-r955

So it would be a work in progress for a while. 

If this one doesn't speak to me (I love many stones but they have to speak to me) we'll definitely be hanging on to the money until something comes along.  I'm not in a rush particularly since I don't have the money in my hand yet, but the "legalities" are being settled.
Elaine aka Squiggly

Offline Diamondsbylauren

• Administrator
    • Diamonds By Lauren
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 12:52:11 PM »
I'll make this happen today!
David
Check out our YouTube Channel

Offline SaoriViola

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 12:57:58 PM »
:)  wow clgwli we must have the same taste, i was seriously considering this stone for a while, had it down to two stones, but ended up going with a different one altogether.  :)  good luck, she's very pretty.

Offline Trinkette

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 02:15:28 PM »
Hummm, it seems that this one faces-up quite large for its weight and shape. I'll be curious to see the video.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 02:16:26 PM by Trinkette »

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 02:38:17 PM »
Thanks David!!!  I can't wait to see it!

SaoriViola, I actually had my eye on another stone as well as this one, but it came up sold last night.  This was my 2nd choice right now, but am willing to wait to find the right one.  Sounds like dating huh?

Trinkette, I noticed it faces up relatively large for it's weight.  I am kind of curious how it looks as it moves. 
Elaine aka Squiggly

Offline Trinkette

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 02:49:37 PM »
That's the best part about all of this... there is ALWAYS another killer stone just around the corner and David can ALWAYS scoop it up for you. Patience truly pays off around here!

Offline SaoriViola

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 03:08:07 PM »
clgwli, i can't tell you how many times that's happened to me, and now i'm the one who did it!  i'm sorry! 

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2010, 03:17:28 PM »
clgwli, i can't tell you how many times that's happened to me, and now i'm the one who did it!  i'm sorry! 
Don't apologize!  When I saw that it was sold I just thought "Well darn" which means my heart wasn't 100% set on it.  I really prefer the square look but would settle with more squat rectangle.  I just liked the facet structure of it.  I figured it really wasn't meant to be. 

I am a patient lady so if I have to wait, I will.
Elaine aka Squiggly

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 04:22:33 PM »
That, or you could ask David to find a stone with your specific requirements.  He might see one that's perfect for you, but not not pick it up for the DBL inventory because there are other similar stones available, just not precisely your personal dream stone.  On the other hand, the search can be long and arduous - just ask DJM about his yellow baguette.  ::)
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!

Offline Trinkette

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2010, 04:34:53 PM »
Oh gosh, don't get DJM started!  :1087:

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2010, 05:05:12 PM »
That, or you could ask David to find a stone with your specific requirements.  He might see one that's perfect for you, but not not pick it up for the DBL inventory because there are other similar stones available, just not precisely your personal dream stone.  On the other hand, the search can be long and arduous - just ask DJM about his yellow baguette.  ::)
I admit I am curious about this baguette story.  I've seen hints of it on other threads, but don't know much about it.  I didn't just open a big can of worms by saying that, did I?

I admit if this one isn't quite what I want, I do plan on telling David what I am looking for.  I do hope to have the cash in my hands in a week or so, and if this isn't the stone for me I will feel good about asking David to look once I actually have it.  I'd hate to have him look when the money isn't here to buy.   It's not a whole lot of money as I don't want to dip into remodeling money ($1600) but it is a start.  My husband agreed that he would do a remount for whatever stone I decided on after we've redone our kitchen and bathroom (at least flooring, maybe not the whole thing).  By then I should have decided what I want LOL
Elaine aka Squiggly

Offline Diamondsbylauren

• Administrator
    • Diamonds By Lauren
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2010, 09:29:19 PM »
sorry so short...but here goes!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nomo-g4_0B4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nomo-g4_0B4</a>
David
Check out our YouTube Channel

Offline SaoriViola

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2010, 09:36:05 PM »
AWESOME stone.

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2010, 06:40:11 AM »
That is very pretty!!  I have a very busy morning, but be sure that I am going to ask more specifics about this stone.

I do appreciate you taking the time to do this so quickly, David :)
Elaine aka Squiggly