Author Topic: The "Dolci Brividi" Contest  (Read 60570 times)

Offline djm195

• Member Moderator
  • Man, do I have to do everything around here?
Re: The "Dolci Brividi" Contest
« Reply #200 on: June 30, 2010, 03:08:31 PM »
Lynne--we are awaiting shipment.

Linda--pink or clear, big or small, squarish or roundish?   >:D

Offline Sparkalin

« Reply #201 on: July 01, 2010, 06:41:01 AM »
Djm, This is harder for me than the contest.  I'll try to answer:  It's clear that I like pink and while I thought 2nd place was a big deal, I've been so distracted by all the beautiful new items ( especially the GL rolling ring) I kind of forgot about this contest.  And I've always felt like a small square peg in a round hole, so you'll just have to suprise me!!! I'll love it!   ;D

Linda
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 06:44:40 AM by Sparkalin »

Offline djm195

• Member Moderator
« Reply #202 on: July 29, 2010, 01:37:13 PM »
Ruby Mu---

I am sorry this has taken so long but I've been getting the run around with this company.

Here's the latest: I spoke to a rep today, her name is Elmon. She said the jewelry roll is on back order. I asked what the expected release date is and she said she'd get back to me by Monday.  ::)   She offered to switch it out but the subs were not as nice...not by a long shot. They weren't even leather.  So if you are okay with a little longer wait...I think it will be well worth it. I love this company's leather goods-- otherwise I'd dump them.

Sparklin--

I haven't forgotten about you either. I was hoping to ship both at the same time. Sorry for the delay.

djm

Offline djm195

• Member Moderator
« Reply #203 on: August 11, 2010, 07:15:23 AM »
I keep calling this chick and she tells me she'll know more "any day now".  Come on now people, this is not finding a cure for cancer. I am so frustrated.  If I didn't like the product so much, I'd walk away.

Ruby...I am working on it. We'll make this good...promise. (Note to self: make this the last time with this company).  :BangHead:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 07:16:46 AM by djm195 »

Offline Trinkette

« Reply #204 on: August 11, 2010, 09:10:58 PM »
DJM, I know you like the product, and you have the patience of a saint. But, perhaps, it is time to give the gal on the phone the ol' heave-ho and move on to someone who has some control over stocked items...? I KNOW that you can find a WONDERFUL replacement prize and everyone understands.

Poor you. 

:Flowers2:

Offline djm195

• Member Moderator
« Reply #205 on: August 11, 2010, 09:38:23 PM »
I've been thinking the same thing T.

Arggghhhh--I hate the fact that they told me that the product was available when I started the contest but suddenly was out of stock when I went to order.  I would never post a prize if it was unavailable. I don't think it's any different than the ebay seller that said he has the DBL ring he advertised and someone ends up buying it thinking that's what they are going to get. It's a huge disappointment.  I want this company to make good on the fact that I "advertised" their product based on their word that they would deliver. I'm not going to back off because I feel responsible.

Next time, I will order first, take delivery then hold the contest. Lesson learned.

I'm calling them again tomorrow.
djm

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #206 on: August 11, 2010, 10:05:21 PM »
Man, that's really sucks, djm.  I can understand how much you like the products.  It's just unconscionable that they should delay like this.  I'm so sorry you're in the middle of this whole mess. :friends:
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!