Author Topic: First time customer  (Read 2721 times)

Offline dori2002

First time customer
« on: March 13, 2010, 10:09:45 PM »
My DH was looking looking around the internet when he came upon DBL's website, He showed me this beautiful yellow diamond, I said yes I,ll take it Thank You, now my husband has never bought jewelry over the internet , so naturally we were both a little skeptical, so we took a train ride into the city to meet David and take a look at the stone. To say we were impressed would be an understatement, the stone looked alot better in person, and after a few minutes with David we realized that we had come to the right place. If it weren't for David, my husband would not have bought that diamond or any other diamond for that matter, as  he never would have gone into the city going from store to store looking for a vivid as there are just not that many out there, and its way too much work especially if you don't know what your looking for.
On another note we went to a highly qualified appraiser , who just could not get over the detailed work that was put into the setting, as well as the quality of the stone she said " its not very often I get see a piece of this quality, and she told us we got a very good price.
We would not hesitate to buy another piece of jewelry sight unseen, as we have that much confidence in David.

Offline WM

• CDI Member
Re: First time customer
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 01:34:26 PM »
Dori that is so thoughtful and well said. Thank you on behalf of DBL. I'm sure David will sail in here and say something when he's not juggling diamonds.

:david:

Offline Diamondsbylauren

• Administrator
    • Diamonds By Lauren
Re: First time customer
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 01:36:52 PM »
Thank you soooo much Dori....can you feel me blushing?
David
Check out our YouTube Channel