Author Topic: Very Happy  (Read 2819 times)

Offline Sparkalin

Very Happy
« on: February 24, 2010, 09:10:01 AM »
I would like to thank David and the DBL team for a wonderful buying and wearing experience.  A couple of months ago I bought a MPD (multiple personality diamond) in pink gold and shortly after that a couple of pink gold, white diamond curved bands.  Beautiful beyond words.  The whole process from ordering to delivery to wearing has been wonderful.  I spoke with David for the order, then I was called to set up delivery and spoke with the delightful Sandra.  Delivery was made to accommodate my schedule and the end result is a beautiful set of rings that I just love.  I have been assured that if there are any problems David and his team are there to make things right.  What more could I ask for?  Great product, great price and great customer service. I look forward to doing business with DBL again.  I'm so very happy I found this site!            Best Wishes, Linda

Offline Trinkette

Re: Very Happy
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 09:41:14 AM »
Your set is beautiful. Sounds like these unique sparklies were meant to be yours. I hope that wearing your fabulous rings makes you feel like a queen and that you continue to enjoy them for many, many years to come.
 :)

Offline annie1

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 01:15:32 PM »
I'm glad you had such a pleasant experience!  Have I missed photos of the set together?
:duckie:  Annie  :duckie:
DBL Technical assistant, CDI Moderator
Check out DBL's new items!

Offline ebedner

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 02:03:29 PM »
I am so glad you loved your purchase.  I would love to see your MPD - I am awaiting mine too.  :)  Wear yours in health and happiness... :)
My very own DBL piece is coming soon! 4/18/10 Can't get here soon enough!!  :D

Offline Sparkalin

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 08:17:36 PM »
Hi all.  I love wearing these rings but I haven't had a chance to set up a "photo shoot".  I'll get on that next week I hope.  I do have a thread here somewhere with my attempts to show the beauty of my ring.  I didn't do so well with the pics, but she is stunning in person!
                           Linda

Offline Trinkette

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 09:04:33 PM »
Note to Self: Sparkalin owes one photo shoot.