Author Topic: Stolen Pictures!  (Read 9955 times)

Offline Sparkly-OCD

Stolen Pictures!
« on: February 14, 2010, 05:03:55 AM »
Miss Webmistress,

I plan on setting the little Daussi that I just purchased into Hal#2 Semi-mount, and enjoy gazing at the pictures envisioning what my ring is going to look like.  However, sometime after January 21st, the side view and the profile view pictures of HAL#2 were STOLEN!

:1224: :alarm: Yes! A thief has taken them!  :alarm: :1224:

I believe R2141 got a little too spunky and helped herself to a glamour shot! Just ripped that profile view right off the page and pasted it into her own....the nerve.  (She and MFP were out carousing and that's most likely where R2141 got the idea.)  I don't know what she did with the side view; possibly deleted it because it made her look fat?

Please, see what you can do about retrieving those two pictures.  The open galleries is design element that makes that semi-mount so different from the other rings available.

Thanks.
Sparkly

P.S.  There are other pictures taken by David missing in this thread. http://coloreddiamond.info/index.php/topic,2194.0.html
Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.  -Mark Twain

Offline Diamondsbylauren

• Administrator
    • Diamonds By Lauren
Re: Stolen Pictures!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 01:20:05 PM »
Thanks Sparkly- they're all fixed!

PS- I'm the culprit- I was trying to clean out some of the photos that we have on the site - I thought those were not being used....thanks again fore the heads up!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 01:21:00 PM by Diamondsbylauren »
David
Check out our YouTube Channel

Offline Mikla

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 01:33:32 PM »
I have to agree - I always look for the side and front/back views in the photos.  Save our profile shots, please!   ;)

Mikla
Diamonds make me jump for joy! :bliss:

My Gallery Images

Offline WM

• CDI Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 08:40:53 PM »
Whew. I added that pink ring not too long ago because it's a better quality pic. I thought I did not delete the photo. Glad we have an answer.

Offline Trinkette

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 09:26:20 PM »
Men.  ::)