Author Topic: Need some help  (Read 2166 times)

Offline WM

• CDI Member
Need some help
« on: December 01, 2009, 07:06:32 PM »
I need to test a new testimonial page for DBL. However, one of our customers says her "invitation link" isn't working. Well, I can't really change anything if I don't know what the issue is. So if you have not left a review, let me know. I can see your emails (no one else can if you marked it private) and I'll send you a testimonial link.

This is not a ploy to get reviews. If that's what I was after, I'd just say it straight out. Of course, we'll keep the review if it sticks but I want to see what the issue is. Or if there is an issue at all. If there is an issue, let me know here so I can tell the website and we can figure out how to resolve it.

So

• I need a guinea pig who has not posted a review. So just say "I'm a DBL review Virgin!" in your post and I'll look up your email address as it is listed on this forum
  • I will then send you an "invitation" in an email. This is actually a url link I will generate based on your email address. Check your junk mail as sometimes it heads in there.
  • When you click on the link in the email, it will automatically register you so you don't have to do anything but add the review.

Feel free to post in this thread even if you are not going to be a guinea pig. At least it puts the thread in front of people. Thanks so much.