Author Topic: How can I move things from one thread to another?  (Read 1767 times)

Offline ah2bqat

How can I move things from one thread to another?
« on: May 25, 2009, 04:21:47 PM »
 :webmistress:
How can I move a lot of the wedding gown and wedding stuff out of Li'L BLOOO and into its own thread?  Otherwise I want to move the Saga of Li'l BLOOO into the wedding area since it's evolving into something much wider that the birth of a new DBL custom piece, and that means its losing focus on the process, which I don't want. 

Is there a way to do either of these things?  :dontknow:
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!

Offline djm195

• Member Moderator
  • Man, do I have to do everything around here?
Re: How can I move things from one thread to another?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 05:24:59 PM »
Hi ah2bqat,

I'm sure Mistress wiil chime in tomorrow...but in the meantime...why don't you start a new thread about the wedding stuff. I'm pretty sure that WM can move the related wedding conversation to the new thread leaving the custom DBL subject matter where it is... 

And BTW--are you kidding me right now? There is NO WAY Lil' Bloo will ever lose focus.  We can't wait to see how it turns out.

Thanks for allowing all of us to be a part of this.

Best,
djm

Offline WM

• CDI Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 06:16:04 PM »
I think I can just move the thread. But I do want to leave part of it on the testimonials. Can you recommend where I can split it?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 06:22:48 PM by webmistress »

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 09:08:21 PM »
Can you split in the middle of this one?  That would be so fine, Meb Westress.

Re: The Saga of Li'l BLOOO
Reply #140 on: May 22, 2009, 06:42:26 PM    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know what you mean, GG.  I keep thinking the chunky pink monkey would be perfect as the center stone, but then.... it's a LOT more expensive than a .25 white, but..... it would tie the rings together - a pink bond, so to speak, but...... we're saving for a house and I haven't sold mine yet   

split right here

and   for scoping out bridal gowns out for me, GG    Like Trink, this isn't my first, nor his.  Also I'm not a spring chicken - I've got 2 grandsons; I'm 20 lbs overweight but I hope to be in better shape when the time comes.  Unfortunately, old lady arms and legs are old lady arms and legs   I'm short and curvy, so thin girl dresses aren't good. sigh.  nothing is easy, is it?   But it will give you the honest ability to righteously declare you're just doing this for a friend   should the BF make comment. 
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!