Author Topic: The Saga of Li'l BLOOO  (Read 47680 times)

Offline annie1

• Administrator
Re: The Saga of Li'l BLOOO
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2009, 10:25:56 AM »
Package Progress 
Location  Date          Local Time  Description 

NEW YORK,
NY,  US  05/12/2009  4:29 A.M.  OUT FOR DELIVERY 
 :clock: :cat:

:yahoo:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 10:26:13 AM by annie1 »
:duckie:  Annie  :duckie:
DBL Technical assistant, CDI Moderator
Check out DBL's new items!

Offline Diamondsbylauren

• Administrator
    • Diamonds By Lauren
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2009, 02:31:39 PM »
It's here!!!

The factory is already looking at it for feasibility.
We'll have answers in a few minutes!!
David
Check out our YouTube Channel

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2009, 02:45:44 PM »
 :ura1: :bliss: :Thanx: :woohoo: :rock:  :bliss: :ura1:
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2009, 03:44:05 PM »
 :cross:
                              :Whistle:
                                                                        :xyxnervous:
                                                                                                                 :pottytrain5:

Online oldmancoyote

• Member Moderator
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2009, 03:45:43 PM »
:laughing4: :rotflmao: :laughing4:

Offline Diamondsbylauren

• Administrator
    • Diamonds By Lauren
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2009, 03:46:35 PM »
NO PROBLEM!!!

The old settings are removable, and can be replaced with a setting to hold l'il bloooo, as well as any side stones we pick!!
David
Check out our YouTube Channel

Online oldmancoyote

• Member Moderator
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2009, 03:49:21 PM »
 :th_AWA123112: :devildance: :379: :devildance: :379: :devildance: :th_AWA123112:

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2009, 03:59:25 PM »
 :faintthud:

:ura1: :ura1::boobban: :boobban: :boobban: :devildance: :devildance: :git: :devildance: :devildance: :boobban: :boobban: :boobban:  :ura1: :ura1:

YEE-HAW! 
THAT IS THE MOST AWESOME NEWS, DAVID!

:git: :git: :rock: :git: :git:

:woohoo: :wow:  :woohoo: :wow:  :woohoo: :wow:  :woohoo: :wow:  :woohoo: :wow:  :woohoo: :wow:  :woohoo: :wow:
Come to Mama, Li'l BLOOO!!!

Offline Mrs Mitchell

• Member Moderator
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2009, 04:03:46 PM »
That's fantastic news! DBL rocks!

Ah2bqat, I'm soooo glad this is going to work the way you'd hoped. It's going to be wonderful.
Jen

eta I see you and I were posting at the same time. You're pleased, then? ;D
Customer Service Associate
jennifer@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2009, 04:14:44 PM »
um,  erm,  well... You bet I am Miz M! :grouphugg:
I'm guessin' I'm about the happiest people alive -   if I could jest git that burglar to stop stealin our avatarz. :thewife:

Offline Mrs Mitchell

• Member Moderator
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2009, 04:55:20 PM »
Um, yeah. What's going on with the avatars? I must have missed something, but I suspect DJM may have a hand in this... ;D

So, about this ring. On a scale of one to one million, just how excited are you???

I'm so happy for you, I actually made DH read the thread. So he could see why I had this big silly grin on my face. I can't wait to see the end result and I love the mix of old and new.

Jen

Customer Service Associate
jennifer@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2009, 05:04:21 PM »
Dear Jen,
I had to call the darling mathematucian  to figure that one out.  He couldn't tell me how many zeros there were in a Brazilian, but he could for a Google. 
So,I am about 10100 excited ;D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 05:14:02 PM by ah2bqat »

Offline annie1

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2009, 05:11:32 PM »
:yahoo: :yahoo: :bunny7: :bunny7: :bunny7: :bunny7: :yahoo: :yahoo:

THAT'S THE BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL MONTH!!!

Congratulations ah2bqat!

Lil'l Blooo is going HOME!

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2009, 05:21:29 PM »
Thanks, Annie.  It sure beats picking paint colors.  But think of how pleased and happy YOU'LL be when it's all over and you can truly relax.   :petals:
I'm afraid my bouncing off the walls period is just beginning. :Banane13: :blob3: :wav: :blob3: :Banane13:

Offline Mikla

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2009, 05:33:48 PM »
I'm so happy for you, ah2bqat!  At the same time, I'm blue with envy!  Sooooo . . . what ideas have you come up with?

Mikla
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 05:35:07 PM by Mikla »
Diamonds make me jump for joy! :bliss:

My Gallery Images

Online oldmancoyote

• Member Moderator
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2009, 05:56:50 PM »
Dear Jen,
I had to call the darling mathematucian  to figure that one out.  He couldn't tell me how many zeros there were in a Brazilian, but he could for a Google. 
So,I am about 10100 excited ;D

How 'bout 10 ннннннннннннснннснннснннснннс100?

Congratulations!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 05:57:21 PM by oldmancoyote »

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2009, 07:54:08 PM »
Thanks, Mikla, OMC. 

I can't count that high, OMC.  I only heard of a google on the news this weekend. :Blond-Moment: Here, and I always thought it was just a search engine.

No firm plans as yet, Mikla, aside from the fact it will be a 3-stone ring with icy white side stones, and I'll leave the little ribbons alone.  I promise.   :angel9:  Suggestion box is open.  >:D

But I have to tell you...

As soon as I got word Li'L BLOOO was coming home to live with us, I had to race to Scottie's office :animal-smiley-037: to get him to sign a check, so I could get a cashier's check and in the mail for early delivery tomorrow.  I'll be damned before I let anything get in the way of this operation! 

My DH is such a sweetie.  He met me halfway at the gym instead.   He knows it's perilous to drive near me when excited.  And of course  I see a policecar  :police: 2 blocks from our house.  Then a CHP hiding behind a telephone pole on the open highway up to Cerritos. :lurk:  Coming home, there was another patrol car on the open road.  HE followed me all the way to Belmont Shore.  Thankfully, his light never flashed for me! :alarm:
Finally, I get to the DH's bank to cash the check, and they tell me there isn't enough cash on hand.   :DropGob:
After a small episode of hysterics :1237387oyy519k20r:, when they wouldn't issue me a cashier's check for the amount for free instead of handing over the cash, the manager finally relented.  They gave me all $20s.  :evil7:  LIKE I CARE!
So with wads of money sticking out of my purse, I trot 4 blocks down the street to my bank.  No point in driving - there aren't any parking places, and I'm a girl on a mission!  :1224:  My teller has no issues, check is cut - for free, of course - and now I only have to trot halfway back to the car to get this puppy in the mail!  Jeez.  I love living in an urban area.  I only drive to the gym.  So I made the Fedex deadline and by tomorrow Li'L BLOOO  will be mine! Mwahahaha! :troll::troll::troll:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 08:49:56 PM by ah2bqat »

Offline djm195

• Member Moderator
  • Man, do I have to do everything around here?
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2009, 09:45:00 PM »

awee ah2bqat--I am happy for you.  Congratulations--it's going to be perfect.

Best,
djm

Offline Mikla

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2009, 10:03:07 PM »
You are so cute, ah2bqat!  I totally understand how excited you are and your description of how it is playing out reminds me of how I can get.  Enjoy the build up and every moment!   And keep us informed so we can enjoy it with you!    :ura1:

Mikla
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 10:05:57 PM by Mikla »
Diamonds make me jump for joy! :bliss:

My Gallery Images

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2009, 10:47:24 PM »
Seems that even in the middle of an avatar fight, we can all hang together and enjoy the moment!  Just watch your back, djm!  :Exit-Stage-Right:   

:Dancing_biggrin: :party-smiley-052: :bigclap: :smileyparty: :8: :party-smiley-052::Dancing_biggrin:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 10:52:26 PM by ah2bqat »

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2009, 10:58:26 PM »
NOW HERE THIS, THIS IS THE CAPTAIN SPEAKING.  THE SUGGESTION BOX IS NOW OPEN

Yes, I want input.  GG gave her idea, I'm looking for others. D has suggested a 3 radiant ring - but he knows I love that bucket of crushed ice look.  But that may not work best for Li'L BLOOO    So, anybody got fav's for a 3-stone with a blue radiant center that is tiny bitty lovely? :love1:

Offline annie1

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2009, 11:40:47 PM »
I would like to put in my standard suggestion of TRAPS!  Step cut traps are my favorite, but I think brilliant traps would also be great.

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2009, 12:22:03 AM »
I thought of that, Annie.  Especially step cut.  Theyr'e on the list of thing I really want to see - along with side RBCs, although the center isn't at all square; and radiant sides, which was D's first choice.   I'll have to rely on D the most, because in person isn't the same as pictures, but....if you can run by, or Meb Wistress, or anybody else I trust...  which, I admit, is pretty much all the regulars and a few others, well, that would be really cool...

DH is still thinking about late June early July for a trip to the Big Apple to pick Li'l BLOOO and the rest of the ring up.  (right around my birthday or a bit later :-*)

But you know something?  There is already so much love and caring invested in this setting and Li'L BLOOO, that there is no way in heaven or hell it could look anything other than superb.  The whole project is surrounded by warm, caring vibes. :vibes:

I could roll over and play dead at this point, and the final result would still be beyond anything I could dream of.  And I have some pretty extreme :heart2: :pear2: :radiant: :pear:  :princess: gem dreams, believe me on that!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 12:37:06 AM by ah2bqat »

Offline GIAGirl

« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2009, 12:40:09 AM »
 I was literally on the edge of my seat reading that story.  I bet you wanted to reach across the teller's desk and :violent1: ... I know I would have!!!!!!

I am not sure I want that to be my only suggetion.  My ultimate suggestion would be to put icy white somethings, maybe even emerald cuts or radiants on either side and then to pave the rest in PINKS.   WHOO HOOOO!!!!! 

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2009, 01:01:30 AM »
Pave pinks?!?  :tongue3: :Heart:

Sounds glorious.  Just like a yellow pave on the yellow gold.  But I think that either might be over the top for my DH.  I firmly believe that it's only gaudy on someone ele's finger.  I'd enjoy either setting for sure.

Hell, I was thinking about matching pink asschers at .25 each.  :tongue1: Talk about to die for....but I think that would stray too far from what my honey-bunny remembers about his mama's wedding band.  I want him to love it as much as me, so there has to be some balance between the new and the old.

He's even agreed to leave his wedding band with D so that the finish on the rings can match.  I'm thinking between the platinum balls for my fat knuckle, and removing all the settings for the prior diamonds is going to force D to resurface the band, which is ok by me.   I'm more fond of sand-blasted than the florintine  currently on the band.