Author Topic: Hi There!  (Read 1263 times)

Offline sherylsbuys

Hi There!
« on: February 13, 2009, 10:33:19 AM »
I'm a newbie, who is also a recovering jewelry addict!  Unfortunately, the downturn in the economy is speeding up the recovery process.

Although, I am lusting after those pink sapphire and diamond kite earrings - wouldn't they make a great Valentine's Day present?

Nice meeting y'all,
Sheryl    :ura1:

Offline ah2bqat

Re: Hi There!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 11:45:48 AM »
Hi Sherylsbuys.  Wecome aboard.  :yar:

Those kites are gorgeous, and perfect for Valentine's Day.  :Heart:

Like so many of the others, I'm a) looking  to buy a house, b) have an empty piggy bank for sparklies, c) hang out here 'cuz the folks are so great, and d) David doesn't mind a little drool on his pictures.

I have big plans for some of his current babies, but for now they have to remain just dreams.  :Bawling: :tantrum: :Bawling:
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!

Offline cherrypie

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 11:51:11 AM »
Hi Sheryl, and welcome.  You're among friends here if you have a jewellery addiction!  Love your new ring, btw.

Carol   8)

Offline Mrs Mitchell

• Member Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 11:59:54 AM »
Hello!

Nice to 'meet' you properly. I love those earrings and wouldn't they just make a great Valentine's gift! I hope you get them, take the temptation out of my path! I too am in an enforced recovery situation at the moment haha.

Jen
Customer Service Associate
jennifer@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline Sparkly-OCD

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 01:48:35 PM »
Hi, Sherylsbuys!

Welcome!  Love your ring!  You are in the company of avid sparklies lovers.  Be sure to check out the Coyote's Den.

http://coloreddiamond.info/show-off-your-jewels/the-coyotes-den/0/
Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.  -Mark Twain