Author Topic: The coyote's den  (Read 90760 times)

Offline lovecolor

Re: The coyote's den
« Reply #600 on: December 11, 2013, 08:01:32 AM »
OMC, seeing your beautiful children always puts a smile on my face!  thank you for showing your prized jewels once again!   :heart2:   

Offline Trinkette

« Reply #601 on: December 11, 2013, 08:24:00 AM »
Precious jewels, every bit as stunning as their parents. Fun to see mini versions of mom and dad. And, how quickly they grow!  :bunny7:

Offline sherylsbuys

« Reply #602 on: December 17, 2013, 05:54:24 PM »
They are a couple of GEMS!

Online oldmancoyote

• Member Moderator
« Reply #603 on: December 29, 2013, 12:45:54 PM »
Precious jewels, every bit as stunning as their parents. Fun to see mini versions of mom and dad. And, how quickly they grow!  :bunny7:

If only... but thank you! (and thank you Sheryl, LC, DAF, DJM, DL, Saqsay)

So, here's a couple of highly overdue hand/wrist/ear shots, but first, Vermeer, thank you for the idea: here's a smaller pearl, but more beautiful girl (who is starting to develop definite ideas about what she wants for Christmas... and it ain't toys or sweets, oh no, Sir!)

Detail of the other ear...

Another girl with a pearl earring - or rather many pearls. The René Boivin 1937 pair described above.

different angle

and the same girl wearing a couple of 1930s pieces that might just about come from the same place... both definitely come from France. It's interesting how the change of camera is revealing that the sapphires are actually bluer than the chalcedony beads. It's practically invisible to the eye, unless in full sun.

All three (or four) together, this time with a smile

Over the next few days I'll exploit the Holidays break by retaking photos of some of the "older" pieces - I've never been happy with some of the images, and the new camera, more practice (and improved PhotoBucket + forum) could result in nicer photos. If there is anything in particular you want to see - or know more about - post here!

In the meantime, Happy New Year to all CDIers!

Offline saqsay1

« Reply #604 on: December 29, 2013, 01:17:58 PM »
What beautiful Ladies!
Of course your daughter is going to want some new jewels. She must get her love of jewelry from you and Mrs Coyote.. Just be greatful, that she is still young,and can be distracted with toys and candy for now.  ;D
"If the US government were placed in control of the Sahara Desert, it would run out of sand in 25 years."

Online oldmancoyote

• Member Moderator
« Reply #605 on: December 29, 2013, 01:37:20 PM »
Can't be distracted anymore, I'm afraid. The earrings were a specific request...  ;D

Offline Diamondsbylauren

• Administrator
    • Diamonds By Lauren
« Reply #606 on: December 30, 2013, 11:39:16 AM »
Wow!
Not fair OMC- posting such beauty dulls the jewelry:)
David
Check out our YouTube Channel

Offline clgwli

• Administrator
« Reply #607 on: December 30, 2013, 12:58:01 PM »
While the jewelry is  beautiful - your family is even more so :)
Elaine aka Squiggly
elaine@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline Trinkette

« Reply #608 on: December 30, 2013, 06:59:37 PM »
Beauties with pearl earrings.

Offline ah2bqat

« Reply #609 on: January 02, 2014, 12:03:26 PM »
+1 DJM. 

The cubs are definitely the most valuable and beautiful of all the Coyotes' treasures.  Also the most fun, I'm guessing.

Still, many thanks for the pix of Mrs. Coyote wearing my favorite piece (the chalcedony bracelet) with the new sapphire ring.  They do complement each other, and the Mrs, beautifully.
Auntie Dammit :Heart: DBL!