Author Topic: Hello from another Newbie!!  (Read 9801 times)

Offline IhaveaDiamondproblem

• IHADP's GALLERY
qu
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2007, 09:11:35 PM »

I am so excited for you!  I LOVE pears and those earrings are wonderful...I know...the "IhaveaDiamondproblem" is appropriate for all of us!!!

Well, at least I'm in GREAT company and all of you lovely ladies have GORGEOUS jewellery!  :notworthy:   

So I'm not ashamed to say....Hello, my name is Melanie and I have a diamond problem.  It's been 6 hours since my last diamond purchase....  :devildance:

You know what you call it if a real diamondaholic says they haven't purchased a diamond in "FOREVER"?  ......you guessed it.....DENIAL.  Good thing absolute abstinence isn't required here or we'd all be DOOMED!

Offline luvnjewelry

Re: Hello from another Newbie!!
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2007, 09:13:58 PM »
Thanks for all the help guys...er my little enablers!  >:D

I bought the 1.83 studs with custom halo jackets AND a pear ring!!! YAY!! My "firm" budget didn't last long did it?  Can't believe I actually wrote that with a straight face! LOL....actually I ended up getting a bigger bonus than I expected at work, and decided the extra should be spent on ME! 

Honestly, I'm really not as selfish as that sounds, I'm just giddy!!   :laugh:

What?   OMG..... when you jump in... YOU JUMP IN BIG GIRL!    :gogirl5:

OOH I am in envy!   :hail:    and I hope to see lots of pics of your new sparklies!      :woohoo: :Dancing_biggrin: :bigclap:   CONGRATULATIONS!!

Offline BigRed

« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2007, 10:13:23 PM »
:gogirl5: You picked two fabulous pieces! You are gonna freak when you see them in person! What's the ETA on these? and you know we'll need lots and lots of pics! We are MAJOR  :picturewhore: 's around here! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
DBL's One and only Rose Gold Queen!!!!!

Offline Sanchica27

« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2007, 10:50:22 PM »
woo-hoo and congrats!  this place is way to addictive and we love it!  great choices!  i cant wait to see the earring jackets!
always saving up for my next piece!

Offline evilmailjeep

« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2007, 11:41:04 PM »
Nice choices, and nice caratage!

Offline GIAGirl

« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2007, 08:50:14 PM »
I know Diamondjunkie is gone for a bit, but I'll let her know to add you to the infamous DBL owners list!!!  :DJ:

:yahoo: Woohoo!! :D

Did you say that the earrings were jacketed???  You can get sapphires for Christmas to go in there and then pink diamonds later on...then some blue diamonds...the possiblities are endless...NOOO these women are NOT bad influences!!!!  Your husband is going to say "She is hanging out with the WRONG crowd."  Like you are a teen running with the fast crowd!!! 

Snooper

« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2007, 09:01:44 PM »
GIAGirl, you are another enabler in training! I'm so proud :)

Offline alexmom

« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2007, 09:41:05 PM »

Did you say that the earrings were jacketed???  You can get sapphires for Christmas to go in there and then pink diamonds later on...then some blue diamonds...the possiblities are endless...NOOO these women are NOT bad influences!!!!  Your husband is going to say "She is hanging out with the WRONG crowd."  Like you are a teen running with the fast crowd!!! 

Oh GIAGirl!!!  I hadn't thought of that! >:D  Sapphires, Pink Diamonds, and Blue ones OH MY!   :bliss:

At this point the only thing DH can say is :lala:
Nothing is more logical than a woman shopping on a budget.....why buy one item when for a "little bit" more you can get two!  See how responsible I am?

Offline cherrypie

« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2007, 12:54:35 AM »
I guess this means the new kitchen goes on the back burner.   >:D  Congrats on your new purchases!  Looking forward to your pics.

Carol   8)

Offline GracefulLion

« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2007, 09:43:08 AM »
WOW!!  CONGRATS!!  Great choices!!  I cannot wait to see pics!!

Offline diamondjunkie

« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2007, 05:21:54 PM »
I know Diamondjunkie is gone for a bit, but I'll let her know to add you to the infamous DBL owners list!!!  :DJ:

Now this is the way to get yourself a place on the list - two FABULOUS purchases in one go!  I am off to add to the list........

HUGE CONGRATS mparkins!  Let me know the carat weight for the jackets when you have it and I will add that too.

Offline alexmom

« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2007, 05:36:30 PM »
Thanks again everyone, you've given me such a terrific welcome here!!  :) 

I should be getting everything on Friday, provided Canada Customs doesn't decide to slow things down!!  I promise I'll post tons of pictures over the weekend!  ;D

Nothing is more logical than a woman shopping on a budget.....why buy one item when for a "little bit" more you can get two!  See how responsible I am?

Snooper

« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2007, 08:18:22 PM »
Ooooooooo I can't wait!!!

Offline alexmom

« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2007, 10:27:29 AM »
Hi, just wanted to update that I won't be receiving my items until next week.  My earring jackets are at the factory, and they're holding everything up! So...no pictures until later next week. 
:)

OH!  I also changed my username!!  mparkins was supposed to be for logging in, I was dumb and thought I would be prompted to choose another one for display! LOL
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 10:30:06 AM by alexmom »

Offline GIAGirl

« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2007, 01:57:06 PM »
I cannot wait to see!!!

Snooper

« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2007, 03:10:56 PM »
LOL on the "AKA mparkins" under your avatar :)

I'm excited for the jackets!!!