Author Topic: Free Jewel Jet...just pay shipping!  (Read 12478 times)

Offline CaratHead

Free Jewel Jet...just pay shipping!
« on: October 29, 2007, 11:41:11 PM »
Hey all...I really never use my jewel jet.  I bought it last year and it works just beautifully, but I just don't use it.   So, if anyone wants a nice almost new jewel jet steamer, it is yours!  Just pay for shipping!

PM me if you are interested...!
So many ballgames, so little time...

Offline CaratHead

Re: Free Jewel Jet...just pay shipping!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 12:31:21 AM »
Well...the lovely EMJ was the first to email me.  Robin, you were a close second.  Enjoy it EMJ!

Offline evilmailjeep

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 03:05:32 AM »
YIPPIE!!!! Thanks Carole!!!!

Offline joia

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 03:24:17 AM »
Drat!

Joia

Offline Mrs Mitchell

• Member Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 06:48:47 AM »
I was way too late! ;D
Customer Service Associate
jennifer@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline annie1

• CDI Member
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 08:03:54 AM »
dang!  ;)

Congrats EMJ!
:duckie:  Annie  :duckie:
DBL Technical assistant, CDI Moderator
Check out DBL's new items!

Offline djm195

• Member Moderator
  • Man, do I have to do everything around here?
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 09:44:48 AM »
Aside from the blow dryer, coffee maker and microwave, the Jewel Jet is the most used appliance in our house. If DW had to evacuate our house she would take the family photos her blow dryer and jeweljet--I'm serious!!! You will love this thing EMJ.

Offline luvnjewelry

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 10:53:19 AM »
 ;D

Congratulations EMJ!

Offline WM

• CDI Member
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 11:45:47 AM »
Well I am way too late. And I wouldn't have had to pay shipping.

Offline evilmailjeep

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 11:53:20 AM »
CH, thank you, again, for spoiling us! How wonderful!

Offline WM

• CDI Member
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 03:33:23 PM »
Well, I for one am pissed and I'm thinking of stalking you emj. If it wasn't for the fact that you live where it's cold, I'd have sent the bloodhounds your way. I tell you what, you get it for the first 6 months, then it's my turn. I guess you guys know I'm kidding. But in case the guests don't know--I'M KIDDING!

Snooper

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007, 03:52:40 PM »
Aside from the blow dryer, coffee maker and microwave, the Jewel Jet is the most used appliance in our house. If DW had to evacuate our house she would take the family photos her blow dryer and jeweljet--I'm serious!!! You will love this thing EMJ.

HAHA! It is pretty cool isn't it? NO water spots :) Just make sure you do NOT put your ring on RIGHT AFTER you steam it! OUCH! HOT!!!

Offline robin

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 11:14:05 PM »
Thanks for letting us know, CH-- and thanks for even OFFERING such a fabulous prize ;-).

Offline evilmailjeep

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 11:30:00 PM »
WM, bad thing, you don't live That Far from me. Snooper, thanks!

Offline WM

• CDI Member
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 08:56:53 AM »
I don't know why I wrote that I would not have to pay shipping. I think I had it in my brain that snooper had this, not CH. And snoop lives in VA. So emj, I might need to stalk you after all? Where's Sally? I was wanting this to clean my new fantasy sapphire ring that I do not own. How is that for a corrupt brain.

Offline evilmailjeep

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 11:28:25 AM »
I live in MD, DH has an apartment in VA. If you can trust me, I can trust you. How about a holiday sparkle party? I bring the steamer, some sparklies and some food, you bring your sparklies and some food, wish each other merry everything, do lunch, and scrub all our stuff before New Year's?

Offline WM

• CDI Member
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 09:37:22 PM »
That's hilarious. We could clean my fantasy sapphire ring.

Offline evilmailjeep

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 11:20:59 PM »
Why the heck not? We all have great stuff, and like to chat about diamonds....if you guys are game, I'll drive down (most of my friends live in Ohio, Philly or Virginia anyway so I am used to driving long distances to even do lunch)

Offline Michi

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2007, 10:05:45 AM »
How nice of you, CH!  Congrats, EMJ!  I love my Jewel Jet. 

Offline CaratHead

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2007, 12:02:54 AM »
I am sure that my diamonds wouldn't pass the "Snooper" test.  But I think a sparkly party would be fun!!  We could all try on eachother's rings!  I'll bring a bottle of wine! 

Offline GIAGirl

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2007, 01:01:13 AM »
I was talking to David about a group trip to NYC for a long weekend...after the Christmas rush...Maybe around March...

On day 1:We could tour the diamond district, go to some very high end jewelry stores to get ideas...and then have David make them for a third of the price and better quality...ha!  Just kidding...no need to alter this...I did not say anything bad about any one store...

On day 2: We could go to the GIA and tour it and then maybe catch a show...then go to dinner. 

Day 3: Go see David...There is only one problem about going to see David and it is due to his limited space in his office...my boyfriend suggested he rent a bigger room in his building or another and a security guard...we could help finance the cost somehow...cough cough...that means we would all have to buy something...wink wink...or maybe we could take turns...maybe  we could split up and David take like 1-2 hours with groups of two or three of us in his office and rotate each day so we would all eventually get a turn.  For instance...group one would go on day one...group two would go on day two...and so on and so forth...That may be too much to plan right now...but in the mean time...you girls better let everyone know about the trip because I have some frequent flyer miles...

Offline GIAGirl

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2007, 01:43:45 AM »
I gotta save as I would NOT be able to leave empty handed :)

True that!

Offline IhaveaDiamondproblem

• IHADP's GALLERY
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2007, 08:27:23 AM »
GIAGIRL that sounds like absolutely the best idea I've heard for a 'girls day(s) out' in my ENTIRE life.  I'm in, people.  Seriously. 
We gotta do this, in some form.  I'm in Kansas, but used to live on the east coast,and would TOTALLY fly in for this.  (WM, I lived in Midlothian, in Brandermill and went to school at VCU/MCV, sound familiar?)

ANYway, how about meet on the east coast somewhere relatively close to emj , Snoop, WM, on the Amtrak line, then all take the bullet train thing to NYC.  Is it still around?  (Otherwise, maybe scratch the train idea.)  I did that from DC one time, and it was cool, b/c that was part of the whole experience, ya know? 
We could do the cleaning on the train trip!  Uhh, do they have electrical outlets on a train?  Actually, we'd have to fill up the whole car so no one else would know what was going on or we'd definitely get mugged,  eeeekkkk!  Ok, never mind the cleaning on the train.  But we gotta do it, people!  I'm psyched about this!!!  Feb/Mar, yes?

Offline Pinklady

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2007, 08:36:35 AM »
OMG! That would be so much fun! Why do I have to live in Norway? >:( I want to do this too...  :-[

Offline evilmailjeep

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2007, 12:06:13 PM »
Guys, give me some warning, I FINALLY get paid vacation days, b-day is in March, and DH has an archaeology conference in March...so let me know...