Author Topic: Returns: Don't be afraid to return a piece if it's just not YOU  (Read 4564 times)

Offline diamondjunkie

Returns: Don't be afraid to return a piece if it's just not YOU
« on: September 25, 2007, 03:50:14 AM »
It has not gone unnoticed that we here on CDI love to GUSH about our latest purchases – even well before we’ve actually received them!  No-one here is a typical jewelry customer: everyone has elevated taste and high expectations – we know what we want and we’re not afraid to ask for it!  So what happens when you’ve been gushing with excitement over your latest purchase only to receive it and feel it doesn’t look right on your hand or the color doesn’t suit you?  Maybe those new studs feel too small for your ears or your new RHR sits up too high for your busy lifestyle.

We want everyone to feel free to gush to their heart's content, yet feel completely free to change their mind once they've gotten it.

Although we will give you lots of pics and stats, we understand you can never fully know how that piece will look and feel until you have it in your hands.  We don’t expect anyone to tone down their excitement as they wait on a new piece but we also don’t want anyone to feel awkward about making a return – no matter how much gushing has already been done!

Please know that we are happy to accept returns with our 7-day return policy period and that we know the membership here on CDI will also understand when anyone decides to send something back – regardless of gushing, over-excitement or the several hundred bouncing smileys you posted in anticipation!     ;D

We want everyone to be THRILLED with their purchases - every time!

Offline Mrs Mitchell

• Member Moderator
Re: Returns: Don't be afraid to return a piece if it's just not YOU
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 04:46:29 AM »
That's reassuring! Thank you. It's good to know that I wouldn't be stuck with something that looked gorgeous in the handshots on other people but didn't suit my short fingers. I'm happy to buy online here, but nervous of picking different sizes or styles and I tend to stick with what I know will suit. Would be nice to get more adventurous.

That said, you can prise anything I've bought from David so far out of my cold, dead hand if you actually want it back... ;D

Jen
Customer Service Associate
jennifer@diamondsbylauren.com

Offline djm195

• Member Moderator
  • Man, do I have to do everything around here?
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 08:41:47 AM »
...regardless of the several hundred bouncing smileys you posted ... ;D

We want everyone to be THRILLED with their purchases - every time!

Even if you posted  :sex:  smiley DJ?

Offline luvnjewelry

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 09:51:11 AM »
 :laughing4: :patpat: :Whistle:   LMAO DJM!!

DJ,  this is a great thread.  Thank you for reiterating that.   Although I have been totally smitten :sex: with all of my DBL purchases,   you know that I returned something with ANOTHER jeweler that did not look right on me. It feels good to know that David totally understands things like this.     Thanks David!!!  :)

Offline GracefulLion

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 10:13:38 AM »
As somewho who has returned things, um, a few times, I can freely say that this return policy is more than fair and I have been treated just as well returning an item as I was when buying it. 

I happen to be one happy puppy right now, though, so Jen, I am right there with you!!!  In fact, I have a new package arriving this very morning!!!!  But that is for another thread!

Offline BigRed

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 10:14:01 AM »
Thanks for covering that DJ! I'm sure that is a comfort to people thinking about making a purchase!
DBL's One and only Rose Gold Queen!!!!!

Offline WM

• CDI Member
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 05:05:00 PM »
GL- You have something else coming! You go girl.

Thanks DJ. I think that needed to be said.

Offline diamondjunkie

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 05:06:48 PM »
Thank YOU WM -  :notworthy:!